Samstag, 1. Januar 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011

Woah another year has passed. It's kinda sad that time move's soooo damn fast. I hope everyone had a good new years party and I wish you the best for 2011!!!!!

Here are some new pics....

Again. Heiwajima Shizuo of Durarara <3

Random Girl, I just wanted to test a purple skintone... I still have problems with brows, eyes and noses. Need to practice on that....

Celty of Durarara - I thought it would be a nice idea...

WWWOAAAH NOSTALGIA - Yuki Eiri and Shindou Shuichi of Gravitation, the very first Shonen ai Anime I've watched. I was just randomly doodling a little bit and it turned somehow to Eiri <3

MatsukenL - I dunno why but I love MatsukenL even more than the normal L. Somehow L was attacked with a Falcon Punch and defended himself with a giant lolypop xD

Guy on the left resembeled Yagami Light of Death Note... So I thought I should add L.

...
random girl
...

Again Nathaniel & Mirella the original characters of NTDevont <3 I simply love theeeem~

Yeah Pseudo Dante.... When there was no hair it looked a lot like Gackt... o.O But.. well I lost interest and didn't finished it so it still looks a bit weird.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen