Samstag, 18. Dezember 2010

pchat day or more like durarara daay~

The PChat day started with a cute shizzy throwing vending machines in random directions...

The Day continued with this pic... I think it turned out quite good...

Well this really freaked me out 'cuz #1 it was a pain in the ass to outline & color it, #2 the pen pressure didn't work for me the entire daaay~ So the lines are a little bit blurry, #3 I have a problem with handssssss~ as you can see xD Buhuuuuut I'm honestly happy I drew this.... 'cuz AMNAE come online and drew a really dashing Izaya right beside my shizzyyyy~

Well someone in pchat asked me if I could draw her shizzy as an elf and izaya as santaaa~ Well when I read that... THIS stuck into my mind and I couldn't resist drawing ittt~ He looks hot...

Well and after that everything was possible....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen