Montag, 21. Februar 2011

Over a month of non-posting... shame on me! Haven't drawn that much lately 'cuz I was distracted by several Series I just couldn't abandon... Lately I use Sai a little bit more, normally I use Open Canvas for all the sketching part but I kinda start to like Sai. If I could only figure out descent way to color my pics with Sai... that would be awesome 'cuz I wouldn't need OC anymore.... Kinda sick of it... dunno why!
Yeah Naruto-tachi~ Well 've been watching a lot of Naruto lately. I missed like 70% of Shippuuden xD and like 25% of the original series. I even tend to like Sakura now, I kinda started hating her after like 30 episodes. I shipped SasuSaku back then, after that I shipped SasuNaru but well... I dunno I'm sick of those pairrings... I've got Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for XBOX360 and it's AWESOME! Best game ever! Already finished it in 16 hours I think.... It was so good! The whole Sasuke and Itachi part was the best!!!!!! 

Random Ninja Girl... I should really stop watching Naruto.... xD

Mermaid... I still need to fix her face, her hands and add a little bit more detail.... I wanna colorate it with really vibrant colors...

Well i suppose this is going to be Sasuke... well we'll see...

Banana2000 or Banana-Man I don't know his exact name anymore 'cuz I didn't draw him often, because I haven't been in Pchat for ages... You you can see him on my Da Journal, used him for outgoing links to my profiles~ xD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen